Employees are ultimately the best measure of their leader´s effectiveness. It is not only important how productive people are at their jobs, it´s also how engaged they´re; it´s how motivated and how fulfilled and how long they choose to remain in their jobs. Leaders have a tremendous influence over these variables.
Leaders should strive for 100% consistent use of the Interaction Essentials. When they do, good things happen.
1. Does your manager ask for your ideas about how to solve problems?
2. Does your manager help you solve problems without solving them for you?
3. Does your manager give you sufficient feedback on your performance?
4. In conversation, does your manager ask questions to ensure he/she understands what you are saying?
5. Does your manager adequately recognize your efforts?
6. Does your manager handle work conversations efficiently?
The question would be, what kind of behaviours do we expect our middle managers to have here in Argentina to drive people to their goals??????
Individual Training for improving your fluency.
If you are a person with an intermediate level of English, you should try our Coaching sessions held in English:
Contact us: www.coachingeningles.com.ar